Monday, June 27, 2005

Sweet

This particular day, just one day after my sweet memories, i was woken up by the strange banging sound outside my room. One-eyed open, and i noticed it was my sweet. Outside. Sweeping. Happily. Banging the broom on the wall, accidentally, while wanting to sweep the corner of the wall. Took a look at my handphone. It was already 10am??!! I thought I only slept for less than 3 hours, though i actually slept at 3am!

Blurringly, i tried to open the other eye, though both of my eyes are stubbornly attached to the bottom of my eyelids. Got up from my bed and zig-zag-ly managed to walk to the window. Put my palm on the glass and pushed it aside, windows opened.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, turned to me, wished me good morning.
~Me, still struggling with my heavy eye-lids, grumpily, mumbled him a morning.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, told me to go back to sleep since i slept late.
~Me, still struggling with my heavy-eyelids, oh plus the brightness of the sun, grumpily, asked wat was he actually doing so early in the morning.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, simply, told me that he was sweeping.
~Me, still still struggling with my heavy-eyelids, just nodded. 'Frrmph' a little. And asked again, the truth.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, happily, said can't sleep much cuz of happiness surrounds him.
~Me, struggling with my heavy-eyelids, one eye managed to open a little, stares quizically, light scraps though my one eye, i squinted.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, happily, laughingly, shoo-ed me back to sleep.
~Me, struggling with my heavy-eyelids, denies my still on-going sleepiness.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, happily, knowingly, understandably, mysteriously, shoo-ed me back to sleep again, and told me to get a better rest as we'll be going out somewhere.
~Me, struggling with my heavy-eyelids, answered grogily still denying my sleepiness and told my sweet to continue whatever he was doing.
~My sweet, wide-eyed, grinningly, happily, knowingly, insistingly, shoo-ed me back to sleep again.
~Me, struggling with my heavy-eyelids, shakes my head, closed my window, and walked zig-zag-ly back to my bed, my heaven.

Woke up again one hour later.. but this time is by the alarm from my handphone. After lunch, my sweet took me to the place he myseriously hinted this morning. It turned out to be a temple. We paid a visit to 2 temples. Together with two of sweet's friends.
Since coincidentally sweet has to fetch his aunt home as well, the four of us followed sweet to his house & his mom's orchid farm. Details are not going to be elaborated as it's P & C. Muahahaha...

Anyway, i suddenly thought of this phrase...
"When a person's too happy, they can't seem to think of others.. they only think of the other. "
I'm getting more and more philosophical as i find myself out. Grarrgh~***

2 comments:

NESOHU said...

Hahaha..."my Sweet" nice name. Uniquely special. Not like imitation "Honey" or "Sugar".

babyfirecat said...

=) Its a bit late but I am happy for you anyway.