Friday, June 24, 2005

Durian Festival

Durian Festival?? Huh? Durian Festival?? Here?? Dig ur ears properly, i DID mentioned DURIAN FESTIVAL!!

I haven't heard of this so-called durian festival before. My housemate, Josh, asked me whether do i want to join his friends for this "celebration" and i was like, huh? Durian Festival? okay... interesting... i'll give it a try... hmm... very interesting... *thumb & pinkie finger stroking chin* We went to his friend's house to gather there for the feast. Waiting... Impatiently... and VOILA~!!!

They took out about 30-40 durians of all kinds~! And i mean, all kinds.. No Kidding~
There were around 10-15 of us, so all of us ate about 3-4 durians per person. That broke my record! I never had so much durians stuffed in my tummy before... Usually 1 1/2 durians and i'm off with a full tummy.

Oh ya.. i've got my palm pricked afew while cleaning up. It's only a mild prick. It'll heal in 2 days time. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~*~Durians O' Durians~*~

No comments: