Saturday, June 18, 2005

Neoh-Ah-Kor's Surprise~*~

Who lurves surprises? I bet everybody does. =) Especially my godbrother-Neoh.
The certain look when his jaw drops and starts to cough non-stop for a whole 1 minute when he sees me behind my housemate makes me wanna roll on the floor and laugh all the way into the cinema~! Muahahaha...

Just wanna share another story that i forgot to post it up y'day.
Last Wednesday, i went with my new housemate to watch Ms. & Mrs. Smith in Mahkota Parade. Presumely, my roomate (my cousin) were to follow us, but she changed her mind later on. And so, we went with his gang of coursemates. One of his coursemate is *drum roll...* my AhKor-Neoh!

Ok, back to the original story. AhKor knew that i had moved out of Emerald Park but he doesn't know who my new housemates are. I never wanted to tell him in the first place because i planned to surprise him. I even got hold of my new housemate and told him about the surprise plan. Luckily he agreed to go along with me. =)
And so, we went with a surprise on hand; and his coursemates went with suspense in mind (including AhKor). They've planned to meet at the main enterance of Mahkota Parade, and so, i walk in the shadows of my housemate & his first-half gang of friends since they're all tall enough to hide me behind them =D. I took a step out when nearing the second-half of the gang, and AhKor started to gawked & coughed non-stop! After all the introduction with the gang there, AhKor still haven't stop coughing~ aih... pity u Kor... but farnee jugak~ Hahahaha....

Aside from my story, Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith' is not bad either.. I would recommend this movie to any of my friends with a rating of grade A. It was a romantically-actionised-comedy film.

Nahh.. i can't elaborate much on the movie as my main purpose of this post is to show how funny my gawking-ahkor looked like when he was surprised~
For his version of the story, please click here.

Heheheh.... Hahaha... Darn, i still can't stop laughing... Muahahhaa...... Ouch~!
*tummy achie from laughing too much*

No comments: