Friday, June 17, 2005

First Week of the First Semester =)

The first day to arrive in Malacca was hectic. Time was so limited as my parents still haven't book their hotel rooms. We planned to stop by at 'Kay Elle' to visit my sisters, but theor classes is until 3pm. But we could not stop at 'Kay Elle' after 2pm, because we're afraid that we might not have enough time to reach Malacca by 4pm. Once we're reached Malacca, our first stop is at my new house. By 7.30pm, my parents are at least satisfied with the condition of the room before leaving to their hotel. I, ofcourse, followed them. Who doesn't want to sleep in the hotel where there's comfort in the first place. =p And at least i get to watch the Malaysian Idol from the hotel TV. The very next day, Dad brought me back to Bukit Beruang and dumped me there. Boohoohoo.... ='(

The first week in campus was very free. In fact, darn free. I can even finish a 20-episodes TVB series in just 3 days ( i did went for classes, k..) My biological clock was normal; started to feel sleepy as soon as the clock struck 12am. But this will change in the flow of 2 weeks time. Just give me a few more weeks & i'll be turning back into an owl; sleep during the day, active during the night.
Then there was one fine day, Ms. Goh MSN-ed me a bad news. She told me that Goh is going to resign from Belleview~!!! His reasons were (1) he got a better job offer from DNP (Belleview's competitor), which gives him 20% more than his current salary; (2) he can't stand Julie (that's wat me & Ms.Goh suspected). Why oh why Goh.... Sigh...

No comments: