Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Bukit Beruang Hill Climb

Yesterday, I went hiking up the steep Bukit Beruang hill with Josh, Yap, YL, DW, & Alex. First time ever though i'm already living in this area to nearly 4 years. Shame on u Mint Mint, you've lived here for nearly four years and u haven't even been there~
What to do? I have a lazy bum. I only concentrate on badminton, though i'm a lousy player.

The hill was steep. I wondered how does some people have the stamina to go all the way up. I was already panting my breath out on the first quarter of the hill. I managed to keep my strength until half the hill where they provide another so-called steep trail at the side. Luckily, sweet was there to pull me up. Wahahaha...

One thing i wanted to stress it here was... the MAGNIFICIENT VIEW WAS DARN SUPERB~!!!
first time i've seen the whole of Malacca, up till the shore, up till the sea, into the horizon. I was speechless. Sweet told me that it'll be even more beautiful during sunset. But we were already too late to watch it as it was already about 7pm at that time, waaay past sunset time.

Anyway, those friends there were very entertaining. Yap was doing his kungfu; Alex was playing with his handphone trying to record my conversation with sweet; DW & YL were... i dunno, i can't remember them doing anything except shouting at the dumb hill. Were they dumb or the hill was dumb? Hahaha.. Just kidding guys... (apologize first, just in case they've read this and swish-swashing their knives at me).

On the way down, Yap let his ringtone rang while he danced down the hill. Yess... he DANCED DOWN THE HILL ..... like a monkey~! With arms wriggling to the left, then to the right; turn a little; shakes shakes his butt a while; wriggle to the left; wriggle to the right; etc.. Wahahahahahaha... hahahha... Gosh, i had to hug my tummy while looking at his funny variaties of dance-nology. Alex even managed to capture that 'video' through his Nokia 3-G handphone as a proof!!!

Going down was quicker than going up. Blame it on the gravity.
Aih...

No comments: