Sunday, June 12, 2005

My Last Day at Belleview BM

*sob sob* *tissue please*
After days of banging the photostate machine, jamming the laserprinters, misprinting the receipts, taking up fax messages, filing behind the cabinets, making newspaper cuttings, tearing up papers, stamping the envelopes, making memos, drafting letters, stamping incoming letters/bills, joking with dear collueges, making new friends with lawyers/bank marketers, occasional free lunches with boss, etc. Gosh, to much to mention!

I begun to see, what a wonderful experience i have gathered while i was working. For example, i do not know how to operate the photostate machine & fax before this, and now.. i'm an expert! Woohoo! Oh yeah, and the typewriters, i only know how to use the old type... but the new type i dun have any clues at all... then from the experience from working, i would say, i think i can pass. Hehehe... And operating the photostate machine, I am EXPERT~!!!

Anyway, back to the sad topic here, *sob sob* I'm having my officially last day at Belleview Group. Even managed to get stingy-snake-Goh to treat my last meal with my collueges. Since Goh is a vegetarian, our lunch choice is very very limited. At the end, we settled at Pizza Hut, Plaza Mertajam, and ordered 2 sets of pizza combo with a vegetarian flavour and a Meatball flavour (i think that's wat it's called). The very last time i've been to Plaza Mertajam was during my secondary days where i have to take the public bus home after my 'SPM kelas tambahan' from the bus station located next to it. Goh grumpily paid about RM70 for the whole satisfying meal (for us, it's satisfying; or else, Goh wouldn't be grumbling =p ) Everybody was there except for Damien. He's suppose to come to my farewell, but darn Mr.Ng gave him too much work until he can't make it to BM. Bum Bum Mr. Ng~!

Lastly, may i announce that, *tsk... sob..sob...*

DEAR COLLUEGES... Julie, Goh, Ms. Goh, Damien, Mr. Ng, Ms. Ng, Ah Keat, Ah Khim, TingTing, PeiSan, the pak cik Guard, and the cleaner Auntie...

I WILL & ALWIZ WILL REMEMBER U GUYS~~
THANX FOR THE KNOWLEDGE U GUYS GAVE ME,
THANX FOR THE EXPERIENCE U GUYS GAVE ME,
THANX FOR THE ADVICE U GUYS GAVE ME,
MUUUUUUUUAXX~!
P/S: Due to some request, i am not able to post photos of my collueges. Or else, Damien will cut my head off & chop me into pieces... Skaaareeee...... wwwooooOOoooOOoooooo..... *shivers*

No comments: