Friday, June 03, 2005

Japan GT & Miss Autocity (finalists)

Ah Kor came down to Juru in conjunction of the Japan GT Promotional event in Autocity. It's like, finally. Hahahahahahaha... Ok, shut up. I'm getting more freako already~ Sigh...

It was a horrible traffic jam i've bumped into before I managed to reach Autocity. Was stuck there for like about 30 minutes, many thanks to the event. I usually can take about 10-15 minutes ONLY to reach Autocity, taking the kampung road; but this time, a WHOLE of 30 minutes~!!! Oh yea, I've been cursing and cursing all those cars along the way while i speeded past them. Not to mention at that moment, my "speeding' was only 40kmph at most. Now imagine 'speeding' again. Really, it made me terribly late. Took off at 5.45pm; hoping to reach at 6pm; ended up there at 6.25pm. Damn those traffics. Later AhKor messaged me that the show was cancelled, but will resume with their night schedule which is the selection of the Miss Autocity finalists. What a bummer~! So, AhKor told me that he & Irene will be waiting for me in front of McD. So, all i gotta do is just drive up to McD and pick them up.

In the car, we were planning either to have our dinner or a "inspection" at my new house first (just kidding), then only come back to Autocity. But as i was slowly driving round toward the nasi kandar area, a sudden sound of music started booming. We were so excited thinking one of the event had actually started as AhKor went straight out of my car and head towards the booming music. It actually turn out to be a false alarm. Damn *again*. Plan made. My house first, then dinner in Sri Rambai, my old place, really home sweet home, err.. except that i've moved to Juru, so it's a different story.

Back in Autocity around 8.30pm. I managed to get a parking space pretty quick. Thanx to my lucky-carpark-star. AhKor dissappeared among the crowds in a now-you-see-now-you-don't situation, leaving Irene and me. The Miss Autocity finalists event was going on at that moment. So it makes sense that everybody was hovering over the stage to get a good look at those pretty ladies. Just an additional information, most of them are guys, young guys. It figures too though. Many thanks to Irene who accompanied me around the 'car-acting' session; picture taking session; and the eerie & disgusting photographs with the squishy brains' serebrum, sereblum, medula oblongata sprouting out of the skull like growing yellowish jellies when the bus hit the head, with the head-without-body in a pool of blood session, etc. Hey, i still remember my biology on brain anotomy after 4 long years. It's a good news for my dad. Yippe yay *eyes rolled* Anyway, thank goodness, nobody vomitted after seeing those photos. If not, I would be more afraid of people's blench rather than those disgusting bloody photos from the police department. Some of the photos really look like some scenes from Shutter, a Thai ghost movie. Pity the poor Citroen/Picasso guy, answered most of the questions we asked, but still, we're not even planning to buy it. I even took some pics on a hot yellow lotus sports car. Honestly, I find that it was the coolest & most unique car over there.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Front View

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Side View

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Model posing with the car.
*Ok, it was actually me*


Wanna see pictures of the Miss Autocity's finalists?? Sorry, my camera is not that good. Since AhKor was near the stage with his new toy, he did took some great pics.

At 10pm, the event was over. Stayed a little later at Secret Recipe, bending down towards the Chocalate marshmellow, battling with myself whether or not indulge my stomach with cheese, fat, and sugar. 5 minutes later, I turn around and head towards the exit door.
Empty handed.

1 comment:

NESOHU said...

so sorry mui mui, let u feast alone that night. Well, if your friends want those photos, they can have a look at it from my fotopic site.

Here's the address http://neohsphotos.fotopic.net