Friday, May 20, 2005

Wrap-Ups for the past 2 weeks

I met my company's solicitor, Ms. Ng, a very nice young lady. Why did i say nice? Cuz she treats me lunch on my second day. Muahahaha... I went show-house in a new housing scheme with her, Julie, & Goh in Tmn Perwira Indah, in Permatang Tinggi, developed by Aroma Developers. The house is quite nice. Spacious. 2 1/2 storey terrace. Large balcony. Good handwork. Tidy.

After 2 more days, I met my bigger boss, Mr. Ng (not related to Ms. Ng). He said he just wanted to drop by in the BM office just to check on the updates. Now, who believes? Anyway, he too, is nice. Because he treats me lunch. Muahahaha... Julie told him about the project by Aroma Developers and he took us to around that place again to have a look. 'A serious competitor' he says, 'we have to work fast'.

Finally, on my second week, i had someone to gossip to in the office. Hehehe... Had a new colluege coming in. Julie introduced her to me as Ms. Goh (not related to Goh, by any means), a fresh-grad from USM. She'll be one of our permanent staff for Belleview.

After a couple of days, Julie starts to tensed up. Then, she revealed that the big big BIG boss is coming over to over branch to check up on us. She wants us all in the office to clear up our workstations, wear full formal wear, and it's my first time to see her wearing pantyhose, lipstick & a lil' bit of makeup, which she seldom puts on. Some of my collueges, Ms. Cheng, Damien Leong, and even Mr. Ng from the Penang island branch had arrived earlier to make an early preparations as well as Ms. Ng too, just in case. Mr. Sunny Ho finally came over around lunchtime. And by that time, most of us were already very hungry but we must not go out for lunch yet. Goh said that we must wait until he's either (a) gone; or (b) opens up his mouth to give us permission for lunch. When it was 1.45pm, Julie finally came out of the meeting room to ask me & Ms. Goh to go out and have our lunch first. Their meeting is still on. By the time he left, I still haven't get a good look at him yet. And he didn't even treat me, his new staff, lunch. Damn.

P/S: Btw, treating me lunch will get good testimonial comments from me. So, you'll know what to do. *winkz* ;-)

No comments: