Monday, May 23, 2005

2 Birthdays in 1 Weekend

I've been invited to two 21st Birthday parties the last weekend. The first belongs to Sherbeth, and latter belongs to SweeIm. Both of them are my CBM secondary schoolmates.

I was late for Sherbeth's party (Saturday), as in very very late. By the time i was there, it was already about 9.15 pm. I got stucked in a hair saloon from 2.30pm until 8.45pm where i was getting my hair done. My butt were numb from the sitting. Had a haircut. Changed my hairstyle. You won't notice the changes unless u look at the back of my head carefully. I have to highlight it to make the upper parting to be obvious. but i dun think i'm gonna do that. Depends on my mood. Anyway, back to the point, SherBeth's party was like a gathering for CBM 2001/02 and F6 of HSBM 2002/03. On the CBM-ers list are AiLyn, SzuChyi, Viviene, YiLing, HooiSan, Shuping, HooiSing, JuSuan, Corina, and ChewHui. I'm not so sure about HSBM-ers. There might be more CBM-ers, but as far as i know, those who i've listed is those who i saw that night. Cheers to you guys, and keep in touch. CBM ROcKz~!!!
This time, to SweeIm's party (Sunday), i started my journey early, but still, i got stuck in the Wesak Day procession as i was like a teeny-weeny few fraction of seconds late to pass the traffic lights upon reaching SweeIm's house. As a result, i was stuck there for about 15 minutes long. I was so darn near to SweeIm's house that i can even reach her house less than 15 minute by foot. But then again, I couldn't just leave my car in the middle of the street, could I? I can get 'saman' for that. SweeIm's party, on the other hand, was a small gathering for us, the closer friends. Reached there and the first person i saw was Kennedy, a long lost HSBM senior-fren, then it was my secondary gang of friends, YitShee, Corina, CheaYing, WayNah, Yeap, Jonathan, SengWooi, and ChoonNai. Additionally, Keneddy brought 3 other friends of his, which he don't even bother to introduce to us. By the way, Keneddy still haven't change. He's still the funny chap who has all the attention when he speaks. And he has more attention when i shoot at him when his words contradicts mine. In the hokkien dialect, it is better known as 'zhat'. Muahahahaha....
Back to the main topic, these are the two happy friends of mine who have just reach adulthood legally
.
Dear SherBeth & SweeIm,
~*~Happy 21st BuRtday~*~
***enjoy life to the fullest; you won't know how it's like until you've tried it***
MUAX!
from your krazy IcyMint fren...

No comments: