Monday, May 30, 2005

Another wrap-ups

Brought my sisters to Kay-Elle last Monday. Does it look abit upstandard-ish? I mean, the word 'Kay-Elle' instead of 2 plain old boring alphabets of 'K' & 'L'. 'Kay' sounds more street-casual; whereas 'Elle' sounds like, well, 'elle' (as in the brand 'Elle'. Sporty Elle). And when you combine it both, then, it sounds more... more... Gosh, i'm crapping. And it's the usual useless craps.
A-nih-way, my sisters will be studying in TARCKL, taking e-commerce. End of story. End of my craps. Except that, that was a statement, not crap. Only the first and last line is a statement. All are craps. This is not the last line i meant. I mean the previous. Ah-hem. Jeezs, when will i ever learn? Came back from the 'trip' on Tuesday.

Wednesday was boring. So is Friday. Especially on Friday. Because on Friday, I have to finish Goh's unfinished pile of work & he even dare to go on leave. Darn. I'm gonna get him back next Monday. Oh yeah, he's gonna get it for sure.

Thurday's, on the other hand, nice. Very nice. How would you describe your day, if your bigger boss suddenly treat you and all your collueges in a nice fancy vegetarian restaurant? I'm not complaining on the food nor the environment. It was air-conditioned. Very comfortable. That is why, Thursday is nice. On top of that, Mr. Ng is nice. Because he is the one who treated us. Muahahahaha..... Free lunch again~! =D I think I should call him Mr. Nice-Ng.
Remindation: Mr. Sunny Ho, my biggest boss, still haven't treated me lunch yet. Such a stingy fella for being the biggest boss. I'm gonna sulk whenever he's around. Just that, I can't really do it, because he's seldom in the BM office. Sigh....

Saturday was ..... I'll leave it to your own opinion(s). Ah Sing, my coursemate from MMU, came down all the way from Seremban. Because he's a guy, I couldn't take him shopping. And because he's a guy, AhKor suggested to go to Bukit Genting. Because his housemate's a guy, they still couldn't get theirselves geographied with the roads(shameful.) Because he's a guy, he's staying in his housemate's house in Sungai Petani, Kedah. And because he's a guy, he still have to go back early. Because they're guys, i still don't like guys being too ego about how the roads should go, especially when i've been in that area alot more times than they have. In short, I don't like guys who thought they know-it-all when they actually DON'T-know-it-all. I don't blame it on AhSing, cuz he's not the one who's driving.

Sunday was SUPERB~! KimFei, also from MMU, came down from Alor Setar, Kedah, to look at her future workplace. She'll be having her training for her FYP here in BM. Took her around Bandar Perda to look for her going-to-be office. Bandar Perda was a big new township in BM which they're separated into Utara (North), Selatan (South), Timur (East), and Barat (West). Luckily it was an easy find since it was situated in Lorong Bandar Perda Selatan Satu. I'm more familiar with the southern part of Bandar Perda. Next, we went over to Prangin Mall. I was only thinking of window shopping, but in the end, i bought a pair of sunnies & 2 pairs of earrings. Why do i always do that?! My hand itches whenever i see earrings on display. OMG! I'm completely an earring-freako~!!! I already have a jewellery box full of earrings! You really should have see it. It is already full! KimFei & my housemates have seen it. They've even tried to get me away from any earrings on display. But this time, i really couldn't help myself. The earrings was too pretty & cute & unique. I was tempted. The earrings got me! I couldn't pull myself away! And not much of a guess, I've bought it. By the way, guess what? The earrings are made of feathers. Yes, feathers~! Not the feathers plucked from your feather-duster, kay... I'm not that cheapo. The colours were very unique. I'll take a pixie of it when i'm free.
On the same venue, I've met Aline, AhXia, (both Penangites) and AhJoe (came down from Sg Petani), all M'cca MMU-ian.
I repeat, SUPERB SUNDAY~!!!

No comments: