Tuesday, May 03, 2005

First Day of My Official Temporary Work

Today is my first day at work.

Yes, I am working... well, only for this break, MMU's longest break ever.
I have worked before, if you consider working for my university as a kind of "job" you had in mind. What did i actually contribute (/do)? I was one of the orientation committee for the May '03/04 intake. We were paid only mere RM10/day which we worked for 9 days. A total of RM90 in my pocket. But that job is damn tiring. Not worth my Rm10 sweat everyday.
There are some hometown friends of mine who didn't believe that i'm working back here in BM, might be because I usually don't work during my uni break. That's when they used to find me, kaki window shopping kononnya aku nih. Sorry to dissappoint you dear SweeIm, Corina, AiLin, SherBeth, YitShee, and others too many of you to mention. This break, i can't accompany you guys for window shopping anymore. I gotta earn some bucks~

My boss, Julie, our branch manager, is a very helpful lady, and so is my colluege, Goh. Only the 3 of us are in the Sales & Marketing department in the BM branch; while AhKeat, another colluege, is the only 1 who's from the Project department here.Altogether, there's only 4 of us, despite the big bundle of work to be done. Sigh...

By the way, just to cheer things up, the nasi lemak sold downstairs near to my office gives me the pleasure of having teatime.

1 comment:

icymint said...

i'm hanging on. still hanging on. hanging on tightly.
hahaha...
thanx for ur advice. take care. =)