Monday, May 30, 2005

Papercut

I had papercuts on my fingers.
I had papercuts on my bare palm.
*pouting lips*

I was making an origami airplane and tried to fly it accross the office, but my boss caught me and sent me to detention. But i managed it snuck out of the room and escape. I decided to take the lift as it was less tiring.

*ok, it was a lie, but at least u guys did rolled your eyes on it*

I was really folding an origamied invitation letter pretty quick and maybe that's when the paper cut my palm. I didn't care, I went on folding. And then, i got my fingers cut. *eyes wide out in horror* As in papercut. *relieved?*

Since Goh made me do his work last Friday, it's a good time for revenge. Ngek ngek ngek... *cackles evilly like a witch* The way i pulled him into the room is exactly like pulling a stubborn bull into the workload that it doesn't like; the only difference was, i pulled him using words. How creative i was. *eyes rolled*again* Imagine, you've managed to pull a stubborn bull, full of expection, and yet, what it gives you is only half a grain of rice, per day. Put Goh in the bull's shoes. He only helps me to stick the stamps on the envelopes. Well, at least it's better than nothing. I mean, it's only 347 envelopes that he has to finish from 3.15pm till 5.00pm, excluding the foldings, the stamping, and the paging-ins' invitation letters into the envelope given. He was too slow, so, i ended up finishing his part when I was done for myself.

That's how i've got papercuts on my palm & fingers. Mild papercuts.

No comments: