Thursday, April 28, 2005

Out of Emerald Park~

Hey people, I'm moving out of Emerald Park.
No more staying in that lousy hostel, though it's most parent's best choice.

Pros
1. Faster connection.
2. TV
3. Fridge.
4. Private bathroom.
5. Stove.
6. Having to cook LEGALLY without those hostel wardens bursting in when you least expect it.
7. No more people hovering over me.
8. No more people look through their windows whenever i accidentally scream.
9. Oh, and i can scream after 12 midnight.
10. No more security guards peering at me whenever i come back at 4am.

Cons
1. No more hogging on the phone for 2 hrs plus.
2. No more easy access to food whenever raining.
3. No more Southern Fried Chicken whenever i want to.

I think that's all I can think of at the moment. Anyone who has any more to contribute, please do so. You're welcome to add in more points. =)

P/S: I wanna thank TianHao for helping me to move my belongings to my new house. Thanx, mate =)

2 comments:

NESOHU said...

HUh? staying with TianHao? My classmate? Ic...

Welcome out of Emerald Park mui mui

icymint said...

nonono.. i'm not staying with him. tian hao is not my housemate. he's my coursemate. he just helped me to move my things from ep to my new house.
YEAh no mORe ep~~!
thank u thank u... kor kor =D