Saturday, April 02, 2005

April Fool's

10 minutes before 12midnight and i still can't resist to play a joke on someone. I spent the whole day studying in the library and i nearly lost my mood to trick and to be tricked. Portionedly blamed, are myself. I'm running out of time to study my Research subject and luckily JeenWei dropped by at the library during my "night-shift" to tell me some itsy-bitsy stuff on the topic. He gave me a few so-called introductions on the chapters, like what should i know in this chapter and that. Thanx ya fren, i appreciate it!!! Honestly, he's scaring me... cuz i haven't touch on the book at all. Sigh... yes, JeenWei, i agree with you, I've been wasting my time these few weeks back and I blame myself. Thanx again for the remindation just now =)

5 minutes before midnight. I went into RuShan's room. I was... 'bo kam guan' (that's hokkien, how to translate that phrase in english?), err.. unsatisfied?? Let's say 'unsatisfied'. (People, please correct me, ok?) I was "unsatisfied" with myself for not completing a simple task of D-day, which is FooLinG someone on April Fool's Day. So, i look around in her room, scurring my brain, trying to find something to scare her while having a nice little chat with her and Christina. Additionally, hehehe... she's already in a blur-mode which will in time, turn into sleep-mode. She chased us out of her room, and i took the chance. Told her before she sleeps, she better wipe off that lizard's shit on her bed, yucks~! She looked around every inches and corner of her bed, then asked me where... ?
"AprrrrrriiL FooooL larr, daaaarrLiing. Good Nitezzz..."

Yeah, it was lame. A lame april fool's joke. But what do i care?! At least i get to play around people and still get myself on safe hands for not falling into any joker-tricks before the opportunity ends. =D
Anyway, people... HappY April FooL's Day~!!!

No comments: