Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Concoction 2

My Law textbook on my right,
oh, Heaven, please give me some light;
Dictionary, on my left,
looking very daff;
Coffee, on my top left corner,
highlighters, on my top right corner;
is the place they are always there,
day by day after;
left hand, holding a chocolate chip bread,
directing the motion to my mouth;
right hand, resting on the mouse,
and my eyes on the monitor screen,
screaming 'ouch!'

Been in this position for like 1 hour already.
Now, who says i'm studious??!!

**Jut jui kong wa si tak chek kia?? Pien lang eh... Ai tiok pak arr??!!**

This is just an urged to post something in hokkien, an inspiration from HokkienLang. I really salute this fella for holding up a blog posted in full hokkien dialect.
**HokkienLang, salute salute.**
It's something i've never thought of, maybe because of the difficulties in typing hokkien according to the pronounciation. Additionally, although there alot hokkien-ers in Malaysia, all of our hokkien slangs differ. For instance, there's the Baba Hokkien/northern Hokkien (which covers Perlis, Kedah, & Penang); southern hokkien (covers Malacca, Johor, & Singapore), Kelantan hokkien, & Borneo hokkien (Sabah & S'wak). And so, reading HokkienLang's blog, might need a little higher level of your hokkien efficiency =p
Anyway, i was and still am, reading some funny blogs fowarded by my fellow unimates.
Shesh.. law, oh law.
Never mind about that, I'll worry later, teeheehee~!
(remember the dim-witted philosophy, "play first, suffer later"?)

Back to my studies. Err.. blogs, first??

No comments: