Saturday, April 02, 2005

1 gal, 2 guys, and 3 Greetings

Happy 21st BURTDAY to Sze Chiek:
Hey gal, last time u and your friends drove all the way down to Malacca just for ONE dinner (which eventually leads to supper). So how about another round on your Birthday this time? ;-)
Miss your laughs here... Teeheehee~!
Love to hear from ya'

HaPPy 23rd BURPDAY to Ah Kor:
Dear White Chocolate KorKor,
Frankly, I do not know what gifts are suitable. Your Bday wishlist are too costly for a mere student like me.... Have a thought of my pocket please. KiiiiddiiiiinG...... Teeheehee~!!
Just a simple gift. Hope you like it. =)
Sincerely,
Icymint Mui

HaPPy 23rd BUTTDAY to Tian Hao:
Hei you... My coursemate, my classmate, my movie-mate, my party-mate, my siaokia-mate, my 'chi-cha'-mate, anything else to add, ehh mate?? Anyway, young man, shake ur bon bon in a footy-kicking-style. It is sooooo original move, mate. Only you can do it and nobody knows how to copy 'ya! Original Dance!
Find one fine day, go show off your style after Finals, k? =D

To the 3 of u... i pray... that...
may someone pushes ur face flat into your Bday cakes~!!!!
Muahahahaha...... hahahhaha..... hahahaha...
~*~enjoy the sweetness of growing up~*~

3 comments:

NESOHU said...

Thanks mint mui~ I don't even know friends who have the same bday as i do. Will love know them nxt time.

Yvresse said...

THanK y0uu mingzhengggg... hehe, but then no one pushed my face into the birthday cake!! na~na~na~na~na~na~ =P

icymint said...

Ah Kor... hehe.. welcum =)
Never mind, when there's a chance, i'll surely intro them to u.. =)

SzeChiek... too bad i'm not there.. u'll know wat i would do if i'm there, rite... gosh.. i have these itchy-pushy-pushy hands of mine. =P