Friday, January 28, 2005

Not in the mood for writing... yet.

I'm so damn tired. Spent this whole week to study for today's midterm exam and i still feel that i did not do any good in the paper. I'm praying hard that i'll pass. I think i'll pass. Whatever. The most important thing is that today's paper is over and i have to start to concentrate on another paper already. Time... goes so fast that sometimes i wish there's more than 24 hours and there's not enough, i'll start cursing around and the most pitiful thing is that my pc is the one that will kena the most~! (pray.. oh pray.. **thank God that i'm NOT cursing people.. hahahaha...**).

Frankly, i'm not in the mood for writing.

Sleepiness is waiting to take over me;
oh my bed looks so comfy;
with my XiaoPan hugging me;
Oh yes, i AM sleepy.

No comments: