Saturday, January 29, 2005

Midterm Exams are Trying to SLAY My Head

I guess i haven't been sleeping much lately.. cuz i'm alwiz tired.. might be the consequences of midterm exams. Midterms are trying to slay my head inches by inches away. I don't how much further i can dodge unless i study harder. Sigh... somebody.. pleeeease give me some encouragement** RuShan shockingly told me i had "heavy eyebags" when she hit my head to wake me up when she saw me napping on the library table. Terkejut aku tau~!!! Aku seorang-seorang, tiba-tiba muncul si bedebah mai pukul aku punye kepala~!

I was in the library for so long that i lost track of time. I planned to go back at 3pm, take a very short nap, before heading to the Bukit Beruang badminton hall to help out my friend on the Smash Open. Eventually, i went back at 4.45pm, a much later time than i expected.

The Smash Master thingy was suppose to start at 6pm but CheeHaw was late. He told us that he'll come to fetch us at 5.30pm but me & JingPei waited at SFC for like.. 15minutes... but all thanx to Florence as she's there to accompany us with her crappings.. as always.. hehehe... We went there and did very very odd jobs which is out of my expectations. Saw those professionals played with experties and we go "awww... ahh... oohh..... woah.... *clap clap clap*". This was just the preliminary round. There's more to come tomorrow. And finals is on the day after tomorrow.

Reached home at around 10.30pm because after Smash Open, we both girls went to campus to shoot some hoops. Sigh.. long time din play liao... My hands are so rusty. We planned to jog around campus too.. but later on we felt stupid cuz it's already so late at night, and seeing two girls with long hair running around the campus field would be so spooOOOooky...
BOO~!!!

No comments: