Saturday, January 15, 2005

My new house waiting for me in Sri Juru, BM, Penang. hehe... i juz can't wait * starting to get impatient ;-) *

It's already 5.00am and i'm still packing. BFN textbooks, financial calculators, scientific calculators, tutorials... Shesh~ i'm suppose to be sleeping by now. But blame me, blame me, blame myself. I should have packed earlier but... laziness took over me (*STOP GaspiNG! It's not something unusual =p ) . I've spent the whole day doing practically nothing, unless if you consider chatting, onlining & blasting music is something. *Guilty guilty* =(

My Dad phoned me last Monday night to tell me to go back for the house-moving ceremony. Yeap, i am moving. From Taman Sri Rambai to Taman Sri Juru. From a swampy area which will always flood whenever there's a heavy rain to a light-industry area which the traffic will always be jammed especially lunch & after office hours AND is quite on the highland.

I'm going back to Penang today... as in a later time, Will be catching the 8.30am Bas Wira to Melaka Sentral and from there, i'll take the domestic 24seats VIP bus home. Onthe ticket the bus is suppose to leave at 10am, but it's better to be early than late. So, i've done the math, and i estimated that i'll be reaching Pg at around 5 something pm. Another long day & a long journey back to Penang. Or rather back to BM! Hahaha... Gonna drop off at the Juru toll house, and my Dad will fetch me from there.. Gosh, remind me to give my Dad a miss call when i reach Ipoh!

Feeling a little bit hungry now.. damn! How am i suppose to sleep with a juz-filled-up stomach??!! Sigh... i think i've gotta live with today, or if not i don't think i'll be getting my precious beauty sleep anymore.

Be back on Tuesday!
zzZZZzzzZZZzzzzz......


No comments: