Friday, January 14, 2005

Finally... done on the chatterbox..

I've been trying to settle those so-called 'bad-id' thingy on my Chatterbox for quite some time, and i hate HTML stuff. I've taken a short course on HTML long time ago.. like when i was in form 4, but.. aih.. that time was useless!! I've forgotten e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I think i should write it in caps, but.. never mind that. Luckily at that time, the school sponsored the whole bunch of us F.O.C. And obviously i didn't do a good job out of that seeing the outcome of the present. But now, after 'mata sepek-ing' at those numourous alphabets, I finally did it! DIY. Yahoo to myself!
*sigh...* super "happy"...
Now finished on my chatterbox, i'm gonna start on those pics... i dunno why.. i juz can't seem to upload any pics.. Is it something wrong with what i do? Or is it something wrong with the web-hosting? Or is it something wrong with the blogs again? Oh, I dunno...
*sigh...* super blur...
And maybe after that, i can start changing my blog into a fresh look all over again~ hmmm.... what colour should i put in the background?
*sigh...* super "free"...

No comments: