Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Pinkie Curtain

I had my curtain washed in the washing machine the other day. And it came out of the machine... TORNED! Koyak! A Big Hole!. So big that you can actually put your entire head through it, looking stupid in the mirror! =P

I tried sewing it up... until halfway, me Dad pitied me... and asked me..
"What are you doing?"
"Playing with my needles & thread. Wanna join?"
Dad took a look at the hole.
"Come, let's go out and buy a ready-made curtain for you."
"Reeeeally??"
Dad doesn't usually offer to buy something like this...
"Really. Get change now. I will tell ur mother."

And so, we went to Alka-Ria, then Kamdar, then Pacific after the previous both gives either negative results or curtains-of-not-my-choice. I had a pick of a new pinkie curtain in Pacific. Not really my choice either, but it's the best I can get from the 3 places.. and no more choices to go to anymore. Just grab the last curtain on display to hang it up in my room temporary until i've met the curtain-of-my-own-choice. Pink. Again.
"Your room is dark, you should choose a brighter colour," says Mom.
"Alright."
There's no other better choice anyway.

No comments: