Monday, January 08, 2007

Sinister Lady Strikes Again

It was a happy day putting up my new curtain and catching up with my Bleach anime series from episode 102-108. And then, it was ruined by THAT OLD LADY!!! X(

Dad came home while I was cleaning u my room and he asked me whether have I heard my next door neighbour calling me tat afternoon. I shook my head and asked why. Dad says my neighbour called me and tat Old Lady went out of the house as quick as possible to retrieve a gift (which most of the time will be food) from my neighbour. And this Old Lady complained to my Dad that I did not reply my neighbour! Darn backstabber old lady!!!
She gave my Dad the impression that my neighbour called me for a long time and I ignored them. Truth is, I never hear my neighbour calling me. Even if they did, I should have heard. I suspect that she told my neighbours that we don't feed her... or some other tall tales that she can think of.

My Dad scolded me for not being aware of my house surroundings. Got another scolding from Mom too. Darn Old Backstabber!!! She got her revenge. I am patient... I am being patience.. Now I just hope that one day... Just one fine day.. the old backstabber will get what she deserves!!!
And I will be happy to say, "Serves her right!"

No comments: