Saturday, January 13, 2007

Interview?

I'm having an interview this coming Tuesday at MWE Plaza, Penang. Since I'm not good at the roads over at the island, Dad says he'll bring me there today to help me recognize the roads. But before that, he have an appointment, so he dropped me with my Mom, who will be working overtime in her office.

At about 12.45pm, I had a phone call from Jobstreet (I think..) asking me whether if I got a job in KL, would I be willing to work there? Heck, even if I'm not willing, I'm not gonna pass up a chance for my experience in interview. The caller, Mr. Mickson, says I will be scheduled for interview on the coming Monday at 5.30pm! Which means, Tuesday is NOT my first interview anymore, MONDAY IS!

After a quick discussion with my parents, they also think it will be best for me even though I am not aiming work in KL. Experience matters more. Dad was not into the idea at first because of his fear of my safety. But I managed to talk him into it. I quickly drove to Tmn Usahaniaga to purchase my bus ticket for Monday. Mom says it'll be better if I reach earlier, just in case I got lost, I still have enough time to turn back. 10.30am ticket it is then!

Then time to hit the island! I drove my Dad's car, so I have to be extra cautious because of the bigger size, not like my teeny weeny red little Kembara. Drove round and round, left and right, finally, I know how to go to MWE Plaza.. I just hope I can remember it on Tuesday. I'm famous for my short-term memory. Hahaha...

Then I heard Dad's stomach started growling. It was already 2pm!
"Perhaps it's time to go to Queensbay Mall to fill my tummy," Dad says.
Boy, going there was easy, but looking for what to eat was tough. Me and Mom joked about going to TGI Friday's and crash Dad's wallet, but we can't eat too full because dinner time's near. I do not know what to suggest either, Paddington Pancakes? Manila Place? Manhattan Fish Market? Sushi King? Dave's Deli? Johnny's? Laksa Shack? Nando's? In the end, Dad settles with Sushi King.
The reason: "It is the brightest restaurant of all. And next time, YOU (he meant me) will be the one who'll pay for any eat-outs." (-.-")

No comments: