Thursday, August 30, 2007

Checkout ViVo

Located at Autocity Juru, club-goers should check out ViVo. At first, I thought Vivo was only, you know, Vivo. But I saw the worker's shirt wrote 'Vivo' on top, and 'www.bed.com.my' at the bottom. Both of them are of the same boss. The club stretches from the top of Manhattan Fish Market until Bed, so in the inside it was actually quite big. I'll try to take pics of it the next time I'm there. ;-)

I was in Vivo yesterday night clubbing with SiewTing, Elayna, and some of their friends. First time there since their opening. It was better than I imagined. They have a stage in front of the DJ area, and on the wall there's kinda like a big screen made out of large pieces of LEDs. It was pretty cool, the atmosphere and interior designs and everything. Bartenders were playing with fire from time to time. And the nicest part of it was... I SAW A CUTIE DJ!!! Muahahaha... *Devilish Laughter* *grin grin* *devilish laughter again*

SiewTing was trying to save me from growing mushrooms with cobwebs and spiders... whilst trying to gather supports for her competition there, the 'Sexy Dance' competition. She did well having named the Second Runner-Up and got a free Bacardi Limon for the table.

One of the best pick-up lines I've ever heard (by my own ears) was:
X: Hi, how are you? Been here before?
Z: I'm good, thanks for asking. It's my first time in this club.
X: Me too. Nice club. Not working tomorrow?
Z: If I am, I wouldn't be here now.
X: Hahaha.. True, true. So, what are you working as?
Z: Currently jobless... (pause, listening to the music) You know any vacancies?
X: Yeah, I know. Quite a good one actually. Good benefits too.
Z: Oh, reeeally? What's the job scope?
X: Accompany me for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Benefits are free movies with me, I'll be your driver. Wanna know more?
Z: .........

2 comments:

Aaron Leong said...

wow still up to date with ur blog... lol i think i am the onli one who left out behind... long time hv not been visiting my blog due to busy life, how are u? keep in touch haha

icymint said...

hi aaron,
long time didn't meet you up as well.. that was right after you graduated. how's working life?
keep in touch too ya!