Monday, January 16, 2006

Back with Junkmails

After months of idling, finally.. I'm BACK~

I'm back. I'm back. I'm back. I'm back with a whole lots stories to bable.

I've left alot of things idled.. my blog... my friendster.. and most importantly.. my e-mails! So don't be surprise when I haven't read some of your mails mailed to me like 1 month ago~

So now, I'm currently blogging back my style while checking junkmails. Yes, I do read junkmails. They are a colour to my inboxes! Categories of exquisite places of interest; rare pictures; photos of celebrities and X-posed celebs; friendship/love poems; jokes, more lame jokes; precaution emails abt sex assults, rapist, police, etc.; sex stories/pics (c'mon, be open-minded); sexy ladies with revealing outfits (not that I mind though, but I prefer sexy men pics), what else that I've missed?

I can accept all those as to entertain my life when i am either
  1. bored;
  2. having my meals in front of my pc;
  3. very very bored.

But, some junks that I can't accept is
  • Pics of babies, especially FAT "ADORABLE" BABIES that look like the icon of Michelin;
  • Yes, pictures of animals are cute... but NOT in FORCED mode. An accidental shot of one of those cutie pies are enough to make my day;
  • No more adobe-photoshopped fat babies being made looking like Doreamon;
  • Gory pics of how abortions are done which those featus are compared with the size of a cent.

Anyway, time to foward foward foward junkies.

By the way, I've filtered my mails. I'll just be fowarding those which I think is really really nice. To those who are my "victims", all i can say is... ENJOY~

No comments: