Friday, December 02, 2005

The Fifth One

After I just had my first pay from Muda Papermill, the company which I was working with for my Industrial Training, I planned to bring my parents to Kim Gary at Gurney Plaza for some nice exquisite lunch. My pay was not much, but I felt like I wanted to thank my parents. I don't know why, but just felt like thanking them with my first pay. Reached there about 12.30 pm but I wasn't expecting the crowd to be hung over the place. We even have to take a number if we were to follow the original plan, but Dad was to hungry to wait. And they blame me for taking my own sweet time to dress up, therefore reaching there so late. *Ouch* Anyway, Dad's growling tummy leads us to Nando's Chicken at groundfloor. Thank God, the crowd wasn't that much and we are able to feed Dad's tummy into silence. My treat it is. I'm kind of dissappointed for not being able to treat them Kim Gary's. It has been a hot talk in most happening places about the nice food they serve. I do not know how true it is but i'm willing to find out. It's Penang, by the way, the Food-Haven! So, anybody for treats?

Mom hinted me that she wanted to buy something for me. So the next destination was to Georgetown. Mom pointed to a particular goldsmith at Campbell Street. The location of my fifth present.
Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad!
I love u guys too~!!!

No comments: