Thursday, January 19, 2006

Gurls' N!T3 OuT

My day started in the evening. Had a wonderful chat in MSN with one of my close pal, SookMing, talking about who came back, who kept in touch, and who doesn't, and suddenly it just pops in my head to go yamcha with them all. We got exhited, ok, well, it was I got exhited, and we started calling up those who we think might be able to make it. So we called up about 6-7 gals.

Who : 6-7 CBM girls
When : 9.30pm
Where : Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Autocity, Pg

As usual, my Wednesday of 5-7pm s my sports hour. I never mention this in my previous posts as i never had the chance.. (truth is, i'm lazy). Well, anyway, I don't know what's gotten into me today as my stamina don't stand long as usual. I got tired pretty quick for my usual stance. Not like me at all. Might be the heat. Those alluminium rolled-up doors really kept the warmth in the badminton hall even though it is sheltered with high ceilings and well exhaust fans. It must be it, the alluminium trap the heat in the hall. It felt just like sauna.. hot and steamy! (hehe.. minus the steamy or else it looks like ******)

Went straight back home for dinner and found out tat Mom do not plan to cook. Had a teochew dinner in town after a few jefty suggestions. Rushed back to get in time with the girls later. I am so exhited. I haven't met LYT & JAT since Form5!

Reached at 9.30pm but none of them was there yet. I guess I was early. Luckily i brought my paperback to accompany me while waiting.. Sweet called in just the right time, cuz i was so not into the content of the book. On one eyeball, I kept reading the same page over & over again, as the other eyeball are scanning for my frens.. Later, those girls just appear from nowhere and poof! right in front of me. Miracles happens.

SM, PY, YT, HC. All my old frens.. PY just came back from Aus for a 1 month hols while YT, also came back from Aus, are looking for a job. Both graduated... unlike me... still an undergrad. Huu..huu..huu.. Having a chat over coffee are always a nice time to hangout. The only thing missing is the breeze. Sigh... We teased each other verbally just about everything.. mostly focus on PY's new Aussie bf. Hahaha! And the orange-coloured perfetly-round insignificantly-low moon. Oh yeah, we cover all the aspects of the Zen-Art-of-Conversation, studies, jobs, bf, lost fren, coffees, pay dutch, and of course, the weather. Paradoxically, actually.

Sigh... might as well focus on tommorow's lunch appointment with Datin Cheong... then ShOPPinG at Pacific~!!

No comments: