Friday, March 11, 2005

Preparations for War of Examinations

It's been a long time since i've post anything here. Reasons are:-
1) Assignments/Discussions/etc.;
2) Nothing exciting happened;
3) Boring but stressful week.

I went to Jaya Jusco with KimFei today for some grocery shopping. (*Ah-hem, ALOT of grocery shoppings to do), and came back with 3 big plastic bags full. The amount of my grocery seems to reflect war. Yea, rite.. *eyes rolling*... War with exams - though it's still a couple of weeks away. 3 packs of Maggi, 1 Jacob's biscuit tin, 2 instant porridge, 2 types of buscuits, 1 big box of KoKoKrunch, 10 small packs of Double Decker junkies. 1 tin of junkie with sotong flavour, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 hair mask, etc. etc.~"saving for the rainy days " lor...

I wanted to buy some books to read, as u guys know, PTPTN had already disburse our loan. So up to Popular i went. There's nothing interesting there, maybe those books on sale are not my type. But there's a particular book which caught my attention. It's about Face Readings by Peter So, a famous palmister. The book is to teach normal people like us how to read people's troubles just by looking at the features of their face. I flip over the book to see whether is the book tempting enough for me to purchase it. Though the author did illustrate the facial features by drawn pictures, but i still don't understand it. The features are drawn clearly in the book to illustrate the differences, but when u look at the actual face, you wouldn't know which is which unless the person has a strong figure. Trust me, i tried to read KimFei's face according to the book but failed. To the left, i saw another expensive but attractive book, 'Empress Wu' by Lillian Too, a famous local feng shui artist, picked up the book, look at the price, and put it back. On the shelves, I saw a series of 'Shopaholic' books, enough to get me tempted, but my budget kept me at bay.

I saw a pair of Vinci high heels which i've been aiming for like half a year on the sales rack. This time, this shoe is on offer, 50% off~!!!! The nett price is RM 25.94. Damn cheap man!!
Picked the pink pair off the rack to try. Though it's nice... but.. still not as nice as i imagined it would be after putting it on. It only compliment the toe and the heel part but not the middle. The middle part of my feet is too bare, looks very empty.. So, back to the offering rack it went.

1 comment:

NESOHU said...

try RULES OF FOUR next time u're at Popular. That's the book i'm gonna get for the long holidays