Thursday, March 24, 2005

Concoction 1

It's been more than a week since I've post something here. And I'm not going to use the same lame excuses for this post.
1) Assignments/Discussions/etc.;
2) Nothing exciting happened;
3) Midterm exams;
4) Quizzes;
5) and finally, TAT DAMN SNAIL-LIKED CONNECTION!!!.
It happened to be one of those awful days when the 4mbps line was crammed into 2mbps divided into 3 big blocks of buildings and the Emerald Park management claimed that it was the TMnet's fault and they have nothing to do with it. Heck as if we, the residents, believed them~ Must I stress on more? Sigh..
At times the line is so slow as if it is not moving at all. I referred to my Local Area Connection Status and those packet received & sent was like.. 99 & 105, after "connected" for like 10 minutes!
I can't have any of my Instant Messangers on (cuz MSN kept disconnecting, YM & ICQ totally can't connect), can't surf to any URLs, I can't get into MMU buletin board, I can't get into MMLS to download my notes, I can't post anything on my blog, and most importanly, I CAN'T EVEN SEND MY ASSIGNMENT TO MY FRENS! And one more thing, IT IS A BORE!
But then again, textbooks are piling up on my table. Files, notes, memos, and draft papers covered every inch of my table. And so are the dust!
In a couple of weeks time, I'm going to face a war. War of Examination, to be exact.
Have i started studying? What do u think? I'm all blank inside my head. I admit i have a numb skull. I'm stubborn, I'm lazy, and I'm stupid. WHy? Cuz my numb skull are too dumb to let all moralized advice and trained ethics to go into my brain. *fling out one of the draft papers*
I've told myself to change too many times but I still hold on to one same dim-witted philosophy, 'play first, suffer later'. This is not good. This is totally not good. Like yesterday night, I went bowling after my BFN quiz, came back, continue studying my BEI subject. The result:- I panda-eyed all the way to the exam room. Luckily, i can do more than half of the questions; and the rest... try to copy lor...
Anyway, I hope that all the questions that i've attempted will be correct.
*ah-hem, i'm just being optimistic ;-) *

1 comment:

babyfirecat said...

Hahah.. you are not alone...