Thursday, February 17, 2005

Valentine's...

Valentine's Day... pah~!
I celebrated it with something special.... and somewhere special....
Imagine the venue with dimly litted orange light, that fits contrastly with a little of the pendaflour lights. Ceilings, decorated with cute semicircle type of lights parenthetically with railings of long aluminium railings as a decoration. An elegant staircase leading from the ground floor till the 2nd floor. A huge panel of glass which can act as a full-length mirror. It was so quite... only with a few buzzes of voices from the background. The table is full of things, the chair is comfortable. Well, under the table, I took of my shoes, exercising my feet abit. I looked in front of me.. smiling shyly at my friend... He smiled back. Ahh.. i tried to relax. Then, i looked down at the table again. And i sigh....

How can i finish all 6 chapters in just 3 nights??!!! Those books on the table had already made my brain all frizzed up. I tried to relax but i still can't exactly do that. My friend from the opposite table saw me taking off my shoes to exercise my feet under the table, which i felt like i have to dig a hole to hide myself out of shyness! The glass panels reflected the books on the shelves which later i have to drill in to find some books on my Research subject. The busybody security guard keeps walking up & down the staircase to see whether anybody is talking on the handphone, preparing to jump on them anytime. Those voices... some were previously a girly conversation which was hushed by other students to keep them quiet.

Get a reality check: I am "romantically dating" with my books in the library.

Anyway, these are some pics of those valentine flowers i seen in one of those fowarded emails which i would like to share it out.















And the best for the last, this is my favourite one. Pinks tulips with TEDDY~!!!


By the way, Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!!

5 comments:

icymint said...

hahaha... i think u're right. especially the last bouquet. can 'sam yeok yeok';-) hahaha...

NESOHU said...

ur narration on the library dating is so...romantic. Haha...can't believe you can describe a prison into such an exotic restaurant. RESPECT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://yxtvjcnn.com/cpra/prnm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wsyrjqmx.com/yrwc/qaqy.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://yxtvjcnn.com/cpra/prnm.html | http://zjjbglop.com/ikbb/krtj.html