Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lost 016 HP

My dear RED Nokia 8310 with red band and 6 crystal studs,

You've made me so miserable,
Without you I am nothing,
Without you I am useless,
Without you I am scatter-brained;

You've made me thinking of you,
Especially when I'm searching in my pocket,
Especially when I'm searching in my bag,
Especially when I'm searching on my desk;

You've made me so nostalgic,
With your black & white screen,
With your great & small body,
With your sweet monotone & loud voice;
And also the one-sided red earrings with 6 crystal studs.

Why, oh, why don't you make yourself reappear?
And save me from all those troubles,
And save me from all those dilemmas,
And save me from all those naggings from my mother!

My dear RED Nokia 8310 with red band and 6 crystal studs,
You are the present from AhMi & AhPa for my 19th Bday present,
That is why, I so wish to have you back...
Please come back to me...
I Love you so Much~

No comments: