Friday, April 07, 2006

Fiesta 2006 @ A' Famosa Resort

31st March 2006.

Frankly, this is the most suckiest prom I've ever been to. It's not like I've been to many proms, but as eyes may judge, it's not even a pass from me. I don't mean to put it so harshly, but still, I don't find the money Sweet paid to this prom is worth it. Nevertheles, I wanna Thank Sweet for it, including the hair & make up, even though it really really is not worth the price. Sorry Sweet, your first time setting up your hair is a disaster~~

You ORGANISERS are SO WRONG:
# 1) Never ever let your 'customers'/prom attendees wait for 3 hrs just to get our hair done.
# 2) Never ever ''fight for your rights'' with your 'customers'/prom attendees.
# 3) Never ever cut queue with your 'customers'/prom attendees .
# 4) Never ever give a black face to your 'customers'/prom attendees . Are you guys mourning or something???
# 5) Give good directions, please.
# 6) Give something that is of good quality when 'customers'/prom attendees have paid so much.
# 7) Give a SWEET smile, please.
# 8) Give better lucky draw gifts. Most of us do not need either Snoopy figurines trash from McD or A' Famosas' undersized T-shirts. Sweet can't even fit the L-sized ones!
# 9) Give better entertainment, please. No more 5 minutes breakdance, 10 minutes band, 15 minutes babbling babboon as MC!!!

*

*

*


#10) DO NOT say ''Please don't dance too close!'' during Prom. It's a PROM for goodness sake!!!

*!^$£#$"£!^&¬"£%!$><#~


Anyway, on the bright side, we've managed to make use of the place and turn it into a nice piece playground.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me & Sweet on the stage after the night ends. Yes, I'm wearing hippie style to this prom. The theme is 'Waltzing Through Time' which people are suppose to be wearing costumes from the past eras including 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, hippie fashion, or traditional costumes.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me & Andrew (from M'sian Idol 1). Nobody realized he was there. REALLY NOBODY... except me. Was the trend of M'sian Idols craze just dwindled away or it's just the crazy ol' me? Anyway, just taking this photo for my sisters to get jealous to~ Muahahaha.... >:)



AND a Bday place for my BLOVED NeohKor and BoonBoon too~! MuuuuuaaXX~!!! <3

Image hosting by Photobucket

My Neoh Ah Kor... and BoonBoon... Happy BurFFdaY~!!!


No comments: