Sunday, March 26, 2006

Time-dominance

This week... list of my time-dominance:-

1) K-Economy Presentation
I kind of forgot about this presentation which me and my Groupmates are suppose to be presenting because I'm so busy with my Sun-Tzu assignment. 5 minutes before 2.00pm, I called up YiFang to ask her to sign the attendance for me. Luckily she reminded me about my assignment! Darn thingy, I forgot! And the worst thing is that I have no preparations and it's 5 more minutes to 2.00pm. Quickily I called WeeSean and asked him about the circumstances. I was really lucky because at 2.10pm, the first group is still setting up their slides, my group was the fourth group to present. I only have a few minutes to brush my teeth, bathe, and.. prepare for what I have to day in front of about 100 students. (Luckily, most of them skipped class for that day. So, i have only about 70 students, instead of 100. Ngek.. ngek... ngek...) Anyway, i reach class about 2.45pm, and about 3.20pm, it's our turn. And I would say. I did my presentation good enough. ;-)
Presentation was kind of normal to me as we, in the management class, had had alot of practices during our beta and gamma years. I was not nervous or anything.
Aiyah, macam biasalah kan... dah buat presention banyak kali.. dah kira boring lar.. Hehehe...

2) Strategic Management Presentation
This is the most troublesome assignment I've ever had! We're suppose to read Sun-Tzu Art of War and its strategies and apply it together with the strategies taken out from our textbook, and present it to "the investors from country called Guahuduit" so that they will have the confidence to invest in our company, Telcom which our competitors are Tigi and Naxis. Anyway, our dear country Guahuduit doesn't exist. I nearly laughed out loud when some of my coursemates really THINK THAT GUAHUDUIT IS A REAL COUNTRY!!! What a general knowledge~ Really burst my tummy out of laughing! Men-siasui-kan IB students nia..
Actually, Guahuduit means 'Gua-U-Duit" in a hokkien-malay mix, which also means, 'I Have Money'. Anyway, this presentation doesn't goes well as planned because the time is so limited as we did showed a corporate video that have taken about 13 minutes of our time. Another lecturer from the next class knocked the door of our class to rush us out. Darn fella!!! Doesn't he realize that our marks rely heavily on this StooPiG assignment?!!! *anger* Chicken Bum Bum Him!!!!

3) Global Operation Midterm Exam
OK, this I was well waaaay behind for this subject's exam. I mean, everybody's been studying so much and I had only 1 night to study. All because of those damn 2 presentations! But I still gotta hit it.

4) Assignment Submition
The previous was only a Sun-Tzu presentation, but now I have to rush for the written Sun-Tzu assignment! Had only a few hours of sleep. Luckily the class was cancelled due to the midterm exams we had previously. Meaning, I get the whole day off. No class for the day. Yippee!!! But the assignment pulled my mood down the drain again.. SIGH....

5) Free Day
My free day of the week. I don't feel like doing anything except start studying on my next e-commerce midterm on coming Monday and lying down on my bed and relaxing and day-dreaming and snoozing..... Peace at last... But~!
My roomate's friends from Tangkak came. So the peace actually only last for a few moments. SIGH... Never mind, at least I did studied 1 chapter before they arrived.

6) Continuation of Midterm
Boohoohoo.... I went for Badminton in the morning before in hit the books in the evening.. Was there with a few of my friends, including, HiAW-Ge, my badminton sifu! It's been a long time since I've played with him, well, usually, he teach me more than I play with him, since he's my sifu. Hahaha... *ok, cold joke*
Came back in the near-evening, and dinner with LiLing and AhFung. Buzzed NeohKor at first, but it seems that he was not at his desk, I suppose. =) Went to Family Heritage to have my dinner as LiLing have the sudden urge for chicken chop. And so, the late dinner (I don't really like Family Heritage because of their lack of efficient service. The food is ok though. Only ok. Just average) was with LiLing's ENORMOUS chicken chop and free water for only RM6; my PETITE and UNDERSIZED fish & chips and free water at RM7 (kinda regret for ordering it); and AhFung's rendang chicken rice and free water at RM5. My tummy was itching for more when i finished my fish & chips, so I hantam LiLing's chicken chop! Muahahaha.... *evil laugh*
And also... Thanx to HiAW-Ge for the barli drink. He cook it! And brought it to me! Soooooooo touched... cause he went out in a hurry, riding his motorcycle BAREFOOTED!!!
Was studying until halfway my head can't input anymore points. My roomie and her friend SMSed me on going clubbing.. and so... I mean, since i can't input anymore, why not just went out for some fun and continue studying later? Furthermore, I've promised I'll go to PureBar with them "someday". Glad that they've picked "this" day anyway. Hahaha...
Clubbing ended kinda early at about 2.30am cause they've heard that the police are having a road block at some place, somewhere. So we went for a little supper before heading back to Bukit Beruang. And.. I am sooooooo touched again! This time by NeohKor, as he wanted to wait for me to come back.. but he have to wake up early the next day because of his TaiChi practice. Nevertheless, AhKor... really thank you for your concern ya...
Came back about 4.00am, in the rain, and my hair really smells like it's been ducked in a heap of smoke! Spent half an hour in the bathroom just to get rid of the smell, and wait for a couple of hours continue studying while waiting for my hair to dry before falling asleep...

5 comments:

NESOHU said...

i'm glad u're back safely. good luck in your midterms AhMui~

icymint said...

Awww.... Kor...
*gush gush*
Thankie Thankie =D

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://rqwmtojh.com/mmpc/usrw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ejxkrhxg.com/wjhe/rutj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://rqwmtojh.com/mmpc/usrw.html | http://uqnhrlol.com/rzwa/czxm.html