Friday, September 09, 2005

Couz's Attire

My cousin was asking me through YM to see whether will I be at home tomorrow afternoon. I asked her why the importance of it and told her that I'm having my Business Ethics (BET 2014) presentation from 8.30am until afternoon.. only God knows when. She was like, darn! I asked her why *again* She says, "Nothing lar.. just thinking of asking you to be my fashion-consultant-for-the-day before going to my colluege's wedding dinner in Kluang."

ME?? A fashion consultant??!!! Hhmm....

"Well, yeah.. you. I need one consultant to check on my attire tomorrow. I don't want to appear abit of appalling."

Err.. Hell, NO WAY! Though i'm darn low profile, i still need to keep a good impression on my fashion.

"So, what do you say? Wanna help me?"

Ok. Sure. I wanna keep my profile safe. But i'll not be free tomorrow, so I have to dig into our wardrobes today. Coming back then?

"Of course! See you in a sec!"

So you see, I have a good fashion sense in the eyes of my cousin. Might be not to my friends, which they might consider me as only a so-so, but to my cousin, I AM!!! So darn happy about it. I danced in my room for a few minutes.. then back to my pc. Oh, ok, u've got me. I'm just exagerating.But I did felt happy.
When i used to stay in EP, on every special occasion that my housemates will be attending, they will for sure ask for my assistance in choosing the right attire. I'm not bragging about my fashion sense or whatsoever, but I do appreciate them for giving me the chance to feel what it's like to be either Donatella Versace or Zang Toi.

Although my attire to campus was more to a jeans and a good looking top, some other times even just a baby-t, i've always admired those girls who have the courage to wear minis to campus. Not that i'm jealous of their skinny stork-like legs, (hey! I DO have nice legs okaay, shape-able ones like the Papermate-liquidpaper sort.. nice long-ovel thighs and cylindered shins...), but i admired their bravery to break the rules of wearing a skirt 6 inches above the knee.
And also admired those who have the nerve to wear a 3/4 length leotards with flair skirts and baggy t-shirt.. i'm not going to elaborate more, just use your own imagination people. It's more to the Japanese Street-fashion style. OMG!!! Is the Harajuku-style going to invade the MMU too??!
OOooo.. never mind that.

Finally, my couz agreed to settle on her own pastel-green 3/4 sleeved shirt with wide scoop, my knee-length black skirt, a pair of black heels, a black handbag, a big single 5-petal-crystal-flowered necklace, and a pair of matching earrings. I suggested abit of some light nude make up with light pink blusher and some light sheer pink lipgloss. Eyeshadows will be on light-earth-brown tones.

I set my own Rule of Thumb when i'm on my fashionista-mood:
For every clothes, there will be a match. When it does not fit you, it might be only two considerations: the colours, or the cuttings. Never ever blame the fashion. Make your OWN fashion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://vedjnwpt.com/kxjg/ahzk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ssxtobpg.com/xrrt/ruan.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vedjnwpt.com/kxjg/ahzk.html | http://tmprstjf.com/gvro/mzkg.html