Thursday, September 01, 2005

International Business Night with Dina

Again, i'm gonna make my sisters so jealous~!!!
Muahahaha... what a bad sis am i... but never mind.. as long as i treat them good... they'll know.. Ah Jiun & Ah Wei.. u borrowed my shirt har... better jaga it properly, if not, I won't burn movies for you guys~! Muahahaha.... Gosh, I'm so darn "good"!

Anyway, back to the title above, I went to the International Business Night 4 days ago (28/8/05) to support of my ex-housemate, one of my close friends in MMU too.. Christina, are you touched?? sob...sob... I can supply tissues for you.. teeheehee~! Darn, I dunno why I feel so naughty.

IB Night was above my expectations. It was good. Not bad for having it the first time. Taken away those "troubles" arised from a source inside, it should be applaused.

As mentioned, I'm not going to elaborate on how the night goes, but just wanna make my sisters jealous. I HAD A PIC WITH DINA, 1ST RUNNER UP FOR THE MALAYSIAN IDOL~!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dina from M'sian Idol (thanx to Neoh for the pics)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & Dina (thanx to Sweet for the pics)

No comments: