Wednesday, May 30, 2007

AiLin's 23rd Birthday Over a Steamboat, Booze & Clubbing

On May 25th, it was AiLin's Apartment Stay in conjunction with her 23rd Birthday.
"Happi Birthday, Gal!"
I was actually having my rest day.. planning to go over to Penang at 1pm to have lunch with WYang before meeting AiLin & gang at 3pm, but my plans were ruined with an emergency call from the office the day before tipping that our DGM and VP is coming to my store at 10am! Shitto!
Had to rush over to my store before 10am and to work on a rest day, I have to work at least 4 hours to get paid a mere RM30. After their store visit and a little briefing on my team, our DGM & VP walks away with satisfaction of commenting the itsy bitsy tiny flaws in my store, and my people. To hell, as if they were on the field everyday to face the customers! I want to know if given them only a day to be at the front-line, I would really like to see how they long will they last!

At first I do not plan to work 4 hours. I was thinking after the briefing, I would like to go off straight. But when I was about to leave, the electrician came to fix the speakers for my store without making an appointment first. Darn! Had to wait until he's done then only I could go. Luckily, WYang was a patient guy. After lunch, I drove myself to Bayu Emas Apartment at 4pm. Initially, AiLin offered to drive me but when I waited for everything to be done, it was already 3.30pm.

Anyway, 1 good thing of arriving later is that the food is already prepared when I reached. I can just eat straight away! Hehehe... We had steamboat with pillow fight... then steamboat, liqour party and pillow fight... then liquor party and pillow fight... and then more pillow fights! Met 2 new friends there, one is AiLin's cousin, Jeremy, and another one is Jeremy's friend, "Hero". Both fits the category of "tall, dark, and handsome", in another words, HUNKY! Teeheehee~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Been seeing some familiarity of Sweet in this pic... especially the forehead and those lips... guess who?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh ya, which hunkie doodie? *hint hint*

Liquor party contains 1 bottles of Chivas, 1 bottle of Kahlua, 1 bottles of red wine, and god knows how many can of beers are kept in the fridge. It looks harmless for a apartment-stay party, but some "friends" were already down. Hero actually had another plan in GLO after the party. So those who are still conscious tagged along with him there. I tagged along. With 5 more people, including the birthday girl herself. Reached there quite late which is about 1am, and it closed at 2.30am. I was quite disappointed it ended early because I don't feel like I've danced enough! Hero said he didn't have enough of booze! And LauK said he had enough dancing in pajamas!!

By the way, have you seen anybody go clubbing in pajamas before??! Really should have watched LauK in action... WITH pajamas on!!! ;-)

No comments: