Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MILO-holics

Sweet went to Genting without me..... Boohoohoo... :'(

Have to substitute him with 'Simple Life' TVB drama instead. Sweet will be soooo mad when he knows I had stuck myself with the idiot PC. Idiot box, Idiot PC? Whatever. Hahaha.. Anyway, me tummy started grumbling at 3.15pm. Late lunch.. Or was it "Luntea"? Whichever it is, the word still seems a little bit odd, don't you think? ;-)

To my scrangky kitchen I went in a hope to dig out something edible, but all i could find was expired Maggi Mees. Sigh.... Then my eyes got hooked on Milo... ooOOOOoooOooooOOoooo... Milo... MILO... M.I.L.O..... M. I. L. O.
My fingers uncontrollably grabbed the Milo like it hadn't been for ages...
And then I opened the Milo tin... put the lid aside...

DANG~!!!

The Milo was hard like STONE~!!!
How to eat?? How to eat?? I think I have surprised you. Yes, I EAT MILO.. not drink. Yes, I am a MILOMONSTER, I eat Milo. Muahahahaha... But my Milo today was as hard as a stone...
darn! darn! darn!
I looked around... saw something glitters that caught my eyes.
Ah-hah! A KNIFE!!! Felt like wanna kill Milo and eat it. I mean, "kill" Milo. I took the knife and started poking at first at the Milo, then only started punching the knife in when the Milo was really really hard. No bluff. Really hard Milo. Kill! Kill! Kill! Muahahahaha... MUAHAHAHA... The Milo came out in a cookie-like texture.. hard like cookie, shapeless like pebbles, but taste like chocolate. Emmm... Delicious.. Tat's was what I want!

~*~A Milo cookie~*~

Hence, what I've done the whole afternoon was digging for more Milo Cookies!
And people says workaholic, I'm so Miloholics~

2 comments:

icymint said...

Crazy-milo-eating-monster-Huixin,
Revenge!! Revenge!!
Muahahahaha...
Go knock down your door near 7/11!
Next time we should compete who will eat the most Milo~
ngek~ngek~ngek~ =P

Anonymous said...

haha miloholic. join my club... i feel like a milopath but too bad ive already embedded myself into the choco-addict life. i'm curious how the milo got hard? MmMmMILOmMmM. milo in a fudgy state is awesome! and you don't even need to add sugar