Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ex-CBM Student and Staff Gathering

It's been like for weeks since I've logged on to my Friendster account. Found so many left over messages there.. including those important ones like our ex-CBM gathering:

EX-CBM GIRLS, STAFF & STUDENT GATHERING
(Buffet & Steamboat)
Date: 25th June 2006
Venue: Grand Parkroyal, Batu Ferringhi, Penang
Price: RM55/pax

I wonder who's going.. for all i'm sure is SookMing. I don't know about the rest. As for myself, I have to loose this good opportunity as my semester starts on the 19th of June 2006. A week before the longing date. An opportunity cost I have to make. Pah~ more of economic terms. Convent, oh, Convent BM, I miss my alma mater so much...
Since it is the appointed choice I HAVE to MAKE, then so it is. I CAN'T GO TO THE GATHERING EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO~!!! ='(

Sigh... for those who are going, hope you guys can enjoy yourselves!
Bring me alot alot of pictures or photos, ok? Including our beloved teachers who has already retired. I really miss you people...

No comments: