Monday, October 03, 2005

KimFei's Visit

A few months back, KimFei told me that she would be coming to Malacca around October. Eventually, she cancelled her plan 3 weeks before her planned date, due to our exams because we can't accompany her that much as we must study for our finals. Then today, evening, this gurl called me and practically forced me to have dinner with her. And i teased,

"Oh, ok. You have your dinner in Alor Setar while I have mine in Malacca at the same time. And then, we'll converse by phone together, and we'll order the same dish on the table. That counted as eating with you, right? Hahahaha..."
"Eh, I'm already in Malacca lar."
"Don't bluff. You finished your industrial trainning already meh?"
"Yalar."
"Aiks~ True ar? You're in Malacca?!"
"Yalar."
"Why are you in Malacca out of the sudden?"
"What else do you think? Just come out for dinner later, ok?"
"I'm having Stats exam tomorrow, dear gurl."
"Aiyah, never mind. It'll only take just about 1 hour. Just a simple dinner. You have to have dinner too. Meet me in Mesra Ria at 8.30pm, ok?"

So, ok. I went with her plan to meet her in Restoran Mesra Ria at 8.00pm instead of 8.30pm. My tummy can't stand to have dinner so late. Pah~
And there we were together for dinner with KimFei, SooPing, TianHao, Pua & his new friend Sapto, and of course, Sweet. KimFei told me that she just reached Malacca today and are going back to Alor Setar tomorrow night. Just a two-day-one-night trip. But still, I'm touched by her sincerity.
KimFei purposely come down to Malacca for my 21st Bday.
Waa...waaa..waaa... *tears of joy* KimFei..... You're my dear-honeypie-munchkin-sugar-sweet-coated-darling! Thank you so much...
And thanx for bringing down my bohemian bracelet & anklet present too, dear gurl. My fourth present! =D

No comments: