Saturday, October 29, 2005

Idled

OMG!
I'm idling my blog again *again*

Right after my exams, i never have time to jot something down. Even if there's some time left, i'll be doing household chores from now on as i'm at home in my hometown. Pah~
Dear Mummy wants me to do all those work, sweep the floor, mop it, laundry, etc. etc.; and if I don't, I won't get to have my dinner. Does that sound like a poor pitiful Cinderella? Thanks to the 21st century, we have brooms and mops with a higher handle, vacuum cleaner, and of course the wonderful washing machine!!! -- And I'm still able to have my dinner even though I ignored my chores. Mom is not that mean. Hahaha... Just that I'll feel guilty if I don't help her around the house. Bless that I'm having my industrial training now, so I don't have to listen to her nags. I'm darn tired after work.

Lemme have this flashback thingy. What did I did for the past few weeks?

  • Week 1 : Summer fun in Langkawi with the groupie~!! =D
- I'll show the pics when I get all those photos uploaded. Takes time. Cuz I'm darn lazy.

  • Week 2: Starting of Industrial Training week 1.
- Started to appreciate my bed even more in the early morn. *YAWN~*

  • Week 3: Industrial Training week 2.
- Doing nothing special except for falling asleep earlier and earlier each night. Elaborations later in the upcoming posts. *maybe* Teeheehee~

No comments: