Sunday, August 21, 2005

3 Fine Songs with YiDa

One fine day, one of my housemate pop into my room and asked me to listen to a song he shared from his pc.
One fine month... and a few more days later, my that particular housemate asked whether do we (me and sweet, of course, muahahaha...) wants to go to the singer's mini concert. "How much?" I asked. "Aiyah, just 1 dollar," he replied. "ok," I said.

So, on that fine Sunday of the planned concert day, we went to one fine room called CLCR 0002 (A2).
Time's up, so one fine man took hold of the mic and controlled the members on the floor who was getting quite fine anxious; and introduced two fine singers to shut us up, by saying their have one fine same sifu as YiDa.

And also, one fine person with the name Neoh, just walked in 'pompously' from the front stage up to the audience area; heads high up, hands on camera. Just like one fine professional photographer.
Three fine person waved up to him and called him over.
Then, one fine man, with fine hairy hair that needs to be sent to one fine barber, came up to the fine stage, and presented 3 fine songs, while throwing about 10 fine posters.
This fine man is a fine singer called YiDa.

We can't get any fine pictures of him because we aren't suppose to use flash, which makes me so finely unsatisfied. It's compareable when the fine DannyOne came to our fine campus one fine year for his fine performance. I still kept that fine picture. In any fine way, I don't have any fine pictures with YiDa, fine sigh...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Up-Close-And-Personal with Danny One ;-)

*sleepy..* Oh, my bratty sisters are going to be so darn finely jealous~!
P/S:
1) Rule of Game: Count how many 'fine' words available in this post... while I sleep for a moment.
2) I'm just darn bullshitting~

No comments: