Thursday, February 08, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Again. Another cleaning. Another heavy grocery shoppings. Another batch of cookies. Another nag nag nag!

See the pile of junks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More pile of junks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A whole room of junks...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I found some of my Form 1 Pendidikan Seni projects.
This is 'Fail Kulit Keras'...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When opened, 3 more folios...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I found me secondary school fees receipt from 1997-1999...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Together along with my secondary's 'Buku Peraturan Sekolah'...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...which did indicate all the disciplines that we have to follow throughout our whole Form 1 to Form 5... and also the strictness of our school pinafore uniforms...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Conclusion: With so many memorable junks, I do not know where else to stuff all these in my room! Help~

No comments: