Sunday, December 26, 2004

Dumbells, Dumbells, my very own Dumbells

Back from my 3 weeks break. There's nothing specially memorable for me, except for learing those roads around the Sungai Dua area near USM in the island. Then the usual normal routine i during my break--->> s.w.i.m.m.i.n.g.

My parents fetched me back to Malacca this time. Taking this excuse as a holiday trip for my twin sisters who just finished their SPM this year. I drove all the way down to KL, then to M'cca; where my Dad couldn't get his hands off the stering wheel i drove... and he never get his chance to sleep even though i'm driving.. his eyes are fixed on the road. Now u know why.. hehehe...

Oh yea, guess wat i've got as my birthday present from my parents.... MY OWN PERSONAL SET OF DUMBELLS~!!! It's deep pastel purple in colour and even though it weighs only 3 pounds each, it's enough for my to get my biceps & triceps sore for the whole day. Hmm.. i have such a lousy muscles, i guess...
Well, train train train train more~


No comments: